16 NOVEMBER 2017 PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION EXAMINATION RESULTS
This serves as an official announcement to estate agents who undertook the Professional Designation Examination on 16 November 2017 as follows:
- Examination results of the examination may be accessed on MyEAAB portal from 20 December 2017;
- In order to access results, exam candidates must log into their own profile on the MyEAAB portal of the EAAB website (www.eaab.org.za ), click on the ‘Agents’ portal dropdown, complete the required information and then go to the right-hand menu and, under the ‘Education and Training’ tab, they should click on ‘Check your qualification status button’ - if a green tick appears against the relevant PDE, the candidate will have passed the examination whilst if a red cross appears, it means that the candidate was unsuccessful;
- Letters informing exam candidates of the results will be sent automatically by the EAAB system to email addresses on EAAB record. Candidates who have no email addresses or have changed their email addresses without updating the EAAB will unfortunately not receive such letters. It is important therefore that all estate agents continuously update their profiles to reflect current email, residential and postal addresses. The EAAB relies on updated information to send correspondence, especially pertaining to exam results and certificates to estate agents.
- Appeals against the examination results by unsuccessful candidates close on the 08 January 2018 after which date appeals cannot be entertained; and
- Exam Certificates of Professional Recognition will be mailed to successful candidates by 28 February 2018. Estate agents who have passed the exam are encouraged to collect their parcels on time from the Post Office. Estate Agents whose postal addresses are not updated should liaise with EAAB via the EAAB On-line Query system so that addresses are updated and certificates posted accordingly. Collections from our front desk can be arranged with the Education Department if the certificate is not received by end of March 2018.
Issued By: Estate Agency Affairs Board, Education and Training department
Date of issue: 13 December 2017