Continuing Professional Development (CPD) 2019 E-Learning will be available 15 April 2019
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) 2019 E-LEARNING
To all Principal and Non-Principal estate agents eligible to do CPD in terms of the education compliance requirements, please note that the amended date for the E-Learning component will be 15 April 2019 and not 01 April as previously communicated. CPD participants can access the E-Learning topics via the MyCPD online portal available of the EAAB’s website www.eaab.org.za.
Stakeholders are reminded that that CPD E-learning topics for 2019 are as follows:
- Understanding the importance of emotional intelligence;
- Engaging in effective communication;
- Planning to run a successful estate agency enterprise [for principal estate agents];
- Creating a sustainable, inclusive and transformed real estate industry;
- Understanding the impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution; and
- Ensuring effective legislative compliance by estate agents.
Issued: Estate Agency Affairs Board
Date: 02 April 2019