“All national groups shall be protected by law against insults to their race and national pride”.
The Freedom Charter
The Republic of South Africa is one, sovereign, democratic state founded on the following rights and freedoms.
- Human dignity, the achievement of equality and the advancement of human rights and freedoms.
- Non-racialism, and non-sexism.
The Constitution of the Republic of South Africa
“No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
- I pledge to treat everyone with dignity, fairness and respect;
- I pledge to work towards eliminating discrimination, whether by reason of race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, disability, age or religion;
- I pledge to demonstrate respect for equality and diversity, and ensure that prejudice and discrimination do not go unchallenged;
- I pledge to promote a safe, fair, equitable and diverse working environment;
- I pledge to make human rights values part of my everyday life and language; by listening, learning, communicating and educating; and by being open minded and impartial;
- I pledge to uphold the principles of anti-discrimination in the real estate industry;
- I pledge to aggressively promote professionalism in the real estate industry and work towards creating a robust environment free from discrimination in all its forms;
It would be appreciated if you can scan and email your signed pledge to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Monday, 29 February 2016.
Full name: ________________________________________________
Signed by: ____________________ I.D. No. _____________________ or
Your EAAB 7 digit Ref No. ______________