Latest Update 26 March 2020 - EAAB COVID-19 LOCKDOWN RESPONSE PLAN
LATEST UPDATE - IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION - 26 March 2020
EAAB COVID-19 LOCKDOWN RESPONSE PLAN
The Covid-19 pandemic is an unprecedented global test and in accordance with President Cyril Ramaphosa’s announcement on Monday 23 March 2020, the Estate Agency Affairs Board’s offices will remain closed until the end of the lockdown period.
We are however committed to servicing our stakeholders as best as we can during these difficult times and as such have introduced a raft of measures to minimise the impact of the lockdown.
The regulator has made provisions for a core team of employees to work remotely to continue to offer the following services.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): email@example.com
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Services All Queries: email@example.com
- Registrations FFC related: Lebogang.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: email@example.com
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): email@example.com
Queries can be directed to the corresponding emails listed above.
Our teams will endeavour to attend to and solve as many queries that are directed to the above email address, but we appeal for understanding if service levels are not maintained from time to time.
Our office will re-open after 16 April 2020
Weekly updates will be posted on the EAAB website www.eaab.org.za.
On behalf of the EAAB Management