HOW TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
Consideration of Complaint and Investigation
- Acknowledge receipt of complaint;
- Respondent notified of the complaint and written response within 30 days;
- After investigation the matter shall be considered by the Board;
- The Board may decide to investigate further/ withdraw/ mediate/ charge.
Charge against an Estate Agent
- It must be in writing;
- Must contain an exposition of the conduct;
- Must be delivered by hand/by registered post.
Lodging of a Complaint against an Estate Agent must be by way of completion and submission of the Complaint Initiation Form below.