INSTRUCTONS FOR EXISTING ESTATE AGENTS THAT DO NOT HAVE LOGIN DETAILS
- Only persons currently or previously registered with the EAAB as estate agents but who have not previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should complete the form below.
- Persons disqualified from being issued with a Fidelity Fund Certificate in terms of any of the provisions of section 27 of the Estate Agency Affairs Act 112 of 1976 will not be able to access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal
- Persons who previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should login in on the right or click the "Forgot my password" link on the right if they do not remember their login details.
- Estate agents who do not remember their reference numbers should access the 7 digit reference on the Fidelity Fund Certificate in their possession or alternatively, call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
- Estate agents who cannot access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal because they are blocked or disqualified should enquire about the process of removal of the disqualification by emailing EAAB Section 27 Department on email@example.com, or alternatively call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
Continuing Professional Development CPD material for 2021
September 3, 2021
The EAAB would like to inform all eligible estate agents that the CPD 2021 material will be uploaded in the coming weeks thereby making the CPD programme available from 1 October 2021.
This is the first of the three emails that you will receive from EAAB and its Online Exam Partner in relation to the upcoming PDE scheduled to take place on the 19th August 2021. This email gives you important information to prepare you for your examination.
The President of the Republic of South Africa his Excellency President Cyril Matamela Ramaphosa in his address to the nation on 11 July 2021 as part of his interventions by the State to alleviate the effects of the Covid pandemic on human life and the economy announces the following:
THE ENROLMENT TO WRITE THE PRESCRIBED PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION EXAMINATION ON 19 AUGUST 2021 -CLOSING DATE FOR ENROLMENT AND PAYMENTS IS 30 JULY 2021
July 1, 2021
This serves to advise all estate agents who wish to undertake the upcoming Professional Designation Examination (PDE) scheduled to take place on the 19 August 2021 that enrolment for such is now open. The enrolment is strictly via the MyEAAB portal, however, an enrolment form will be provided via the portal download under Education for those who...
EXTENSION OF CPD POINTS ACQUISITION FOR THE 2020 YEAR
June 28, 2021
The EAAB hereby extends the compliance period to finalise and catch up the required annual CPD points for the 2020 CPD programme to 31 August 2021. This is as a result of a technical glitch in the EAAB system, which has caused a delay for estate agents to access the MyCPD portal and acquire their CPD 2020 verifiable points before the...
AUDIT REPORTS 2021 SUBMISSION REMINDER
June 7, 2021
The submission deadline of 30 June 2021 for estate agency firms with a financial year-end of 28 February 2021 is imminent and this notification serves as a reminder to principals of these estate agency firms.
NOTICE TO INTERN ESTATE AGENTS REGARDING THE SUBMISSION OF INTERN LOGBOOKS TO EAAB FOR ASSESSMENT
May 31, 2021
This serves to advise all Intern Estate Agents who wish to submit completed and signed-off intern logbooks during the temporary EAAB Office Closure (due to a Covid-19 related case) that the following submission methods are available:
EXTENSION OF CPD POINTS ACQUISITION
January 26, 2021
The EAAB published a communique citing that CPD fees for 2020 will be waived and that those estate agents who have already made payment towards their CPD fees will have their accounts credited for the 2021 financial year. Thus, the said estate agents will not be required to pay the CPD fees in the corresponding year, i.e. 2021.
THE EAAB ON-LINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM READINESS FOR PDE 4 & 5
November 13, 2020
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL STAKEHOLDERS AND EXAMINATION CANDIDATES ON THE EAAB ON-LINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM READINESS All stakeholders and examination candidates are advised that the EAAB On-line Examination System is ready and examination candidates, in particular, are advised to check their provided emails (i.e. email addresses provided on...
THE EAAB WILL CONDUCT ITS DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS FOR ESTATE AGENTS VIA AN ONLINE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
October 19, 2020
Given the outbreak and continuous spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and its uncertainty, in South Africa and around the world, the EAAB is also deploying different measures to curtail and contain the spread of the virus.