INSTRUCTONS FOR EXISTING ESTATE AGENTS THAT DO NOT HAVE LOGIN DETAILS
- Only persons currently or previously registered with the EAAB as estate agents but who have not previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should complete the form below.
- Persons disqualified from being issued with a Fidelity Fund Certificate in terms of any of the provisions of section 27 of the Estate Agency Affairs Act 112 of 1976 will not be able to access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal
- Persons who previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should login in on the right or click the "Forgot my password" link on the right if they do not remember their login details.
- Estate agents who do not remember their reference numbers should access the 7 digit reference on the Fidelity Fund Certificate in their possession or alternatively, call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
- Estate agents who cannot access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal because they are blocked or disqualified should enquire about the process of removal of the disqualification by emailing EAAB Section 27 Department on email@example.com, or alternatively call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
IN THE HIGH COURT OF SOUTH AFRICA (WESTERN CAPE DIVISION, CAPE TOWN) Case No: 17418/2016
May 9, 2018
The first applicant is the Atlantic Beach Homeowners Association NPC, referred to as 'the HOA', a duly established non-profit company, established before s 29 of the Land Use Planning Ordinance (LUPO) was repealed by the Western Cape Land Use Planning Act 3 of 2014.
PROCEDURE WHEN APPLYING FOR AN EQUIVALENCY EXEMPTION AGAINST THE NQF LEVEL 4 AND/OR 5 REAL ESTATE QUALIFICATIONS EFFECTIVE FROM 1 APRIL 2018
April 18, 2018
Practice Note ETD03/2013 issued in May 2013 deals with the assessment of equivalency exemptions by the EAAB. This serves only to communicate the fee payable effective 1 April 2018 to the EAAB for the consideration of each individual equivalency exemption application; which is to the sum of R1 670.00. If the applicant is a registered estate agent...
Urgent Notice All CPD participants
December 22, 2017
Participants who were required to have registered for the first three-year rolling CPD cycle Estate agents who were issued with full status fidelity fund certificates by the EAAB for the period 2015 to 2017, inclusive, are advised that, to ensure CPD compliance, they should have accrued twenty CPD points, made up as to fifteen verifiable and five...
Professional Designation Examination Dates for 2018/2019
November 6, 2017
Professional Designation Examination (PDE) dates for 2018/2019
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) compliance
August 15, 2017
As December 2017 rapidly draws near, full status estate agents (excluding presently registered intern estate agents), are again reminded that they must ensure that they comply with mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements if they wish to continue legally to practice as such.