INSTRUCTONS FOR EXISTING ESTATE AGENTS THAT DO NOT HAVE LOGIN DETAILS
- Only persons currently or previously registered with the EAAB as estate agents but who have not previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should complete the form below.
- Persons disqualified from being issued with a Fidelity Fund Certificate in terms of any of the provisions of section 27 of the Estate Agency Affairs Act 112 of 1976 will not be able to access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal
- Persons who previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should login in on the right or click the "Forgot my password" link on the right if they do not remember their login details.
- Estate agents who do not remember their reference numbers should access the 7 digit reference on the Fidelity Fund Certificate in their possession or alternatively, call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
- Estate agents who cannot access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal because they are blocked or disqualified should enquire about the process of removal of the disqualification by emailing EAAB Section 27 Department on email@example.com, or alternatively call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
JOHANNESBURG – The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a worldwide economic downturn and the national lockdown will have long-lasting financial implications for many South Africans.
HOW COVID 19 HAS CHANGED ALL OUR LIVES
May 14, 2020
I acknowledge receipt of your open letter with the warmth and affection that it was written with. I firstly wish to state that the feeling is mutual, I miss you too. However most important I miss the life I had before COVID-19 came along. I however hope you appreciate that I MAMODUPI MOHLALA no matter how deluded I may be with my illusions of...
DEPARTMENT GRANTS AN EXTENSION FOR THE INDUSTRY AND PUBLIC TO SUBMIT COMMENTS ON NOTICE 139 OF 2020 - PROPERTY PRACTITIONERS REGULATIONS
May 7, 2020
The Department of Human Settlements Acting Director-General Neville Chainee has granted the public an extension to make comments on the Property Practitioners Regulations, notice 139 of 2020.
NOTICE REGARDING THE DELAY IN RELEASING EXAMINATION RESULTS FOR THE PDE WRITTEN ON 5 MARCH 2020
April 21, 2020
The EAAB Education and Training Department wishes to inform all examination candidates who wrote the examination on 05 March 2020 of the delay in releasing the examination results.
POSTPONEMENT IN THE CONDUCTING OF THE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION EXAMINATION SCHEDULED FOR 21 MAY 2020
April 21, 2020
The EAAB Education and Training Department wishes to inform all stakeholders and potential Professional Designation Examination candidates who wish to enroll, or have already expressed interest to enroll and to write the examination scheduled for 21 May 2020, that these scheduled examinations have, due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus and...
IMPORTANT UPDATE: PDI resolution application extension (to be read inconjunction with PDI's given a boost in real estate)
April 2, 2020
The EAAB earlier this month announced an exciting initiative that will assist estate agents from disadvantaged backgrounds gain entry into the profession.
THE ENROLMENT TO WRITE THE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION EXAMINATION ON 21 MAY 2020 IS OPEN
April 2, 2020
This serves to advise all estate agents who wish to undertake the upcoming Professional Designation Examination (PDE) scheduled to take place on 21 May 2020 that enrolment for such is now open and closing on 08 May 2020 (no extensions will be allowed). All qualifying estate agents wishing to enroll for this exam are advised to use the form...
The Covid-19 pandemic is an unprecedented global test and in accordance with President Cyril Ramaphosa’s announcement on Monday 23 March 2020, the Estate Agency Affairs Board’s offices will remain closed until the end of the lockdown period.
JOHANNESBURG – The Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) is introducing a new measure to help fast-track Fidelity Fund Certificate (FFC) queries.
JOHANNESBURG - Estate agents from disadvantaged backgrounds will receive a major lifeline from April 1 when the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) implements a resolution to help them gain entry into the profession.