INSTRUCTONS FOR EXISTING ESTATE AGENTS THAT DO NOT HAVE LOGIN DETAILS
- Only persons currently or previously registered with the EAAB as estate agents but who have not previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should complete the form below.
- Persons disqualified from being issued with a Fidelity Fund Certificate in terms of any of the provisions of section 27 of the Estate Agency Affairs Act 112 of 1976 will not be able to access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal
- Persons who previously registered on the MyEAAB Agents Portal should login in on the right or click the "Forgot my password" link on the right if they do not remember their login details.
- Estate agents who do not remember their reference numbers should access the 7 digit reference on the Fidelity Fund Certificate in their possession or alternatively, call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
- Estate agents who cannot access their profile on the MyEAAB Agents Portal because they are blocked or disqualified should enquire about the process of removal of the disqualification by emailing EAAB Section 27 Department on email@example.com, or alternatively call the EAAB Call Centre on 087 285 3222.
EXTENSION OF CPD POINTS ACQUISITION
January 26, 2021
The EAAB published a communique citing that CPD fees for 2020 will be waived and that those estate agents who have already made payment towards their CPD fees will have their accounts credited for the 2021 financial year. Thus, the said estate agents will not be required to pay the CPD fees in the corresponding year, i.e. 2021.
THE EAAB ON-LINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM READINESS FOR PDE 4 & 5
November 13, 2020
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL STAKEHOLDERS AND EXAMINATION CANDIDATES ON THE EAAB ON-LINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM READINESS All stakeholders and examination candidates are advised that the EAAB On-line Examination System is ready and examination candidates, in particular, are advised to check their provided emails (i.e. email addresses provided on...
THE EAAB WILL CONDUCT ITS DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS FOR ESTATE AGENTS VIA AN ONLINE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
October 19, 2020
Given the outbreak and continuous spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and its uncertainty, in South Africa and around the world, the EAAB is also deploying different measures to curtail and contain the spread of the virus.
UPDATED EQUIVALENCY EXEMPTION MATRICES FOR NQF LEVEL 4 & 5
September 9, 2020
On 20 August 2020 the Estate Agency Affairs Board advised of the EAAB BOARD’S DECISION TO AMEND THE EQUIVALENCY EXEMPTION MATRICES FOR NQF LEVELS 4 & 5 which was placed on the EAAB’s website and sent via a bulk email process.
JOHANNESBURG – The Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) has brought forward the application date for a progressive initiative that will boost transformation of the real estate industry.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: PDI resolution application extension (to be read inconjunction with PDI's given a boost in real estate)
April 2, 2020
The EAAB earlier this month announced an exciting initiative that will assist estate agents from disadvantaged backgrounds gain entry into the profession.
FAQ about the impact of lockdown on real estate industries
November 30, -0001
The unprecedented 21-day national lockdown kicks in at midnight Thursday 26 March 2020. President Cyril Ramaphosa announced the bold effort to stave off the rampant Coronavirus that has gripped the world. The lockdown will have dire consequences for the economy and the manner in which business is conducted in the property and real estate...